The Green Kitchen

A blog about an eco-friendly kitchen gift basket designed for Etsy's co-producer contest.

Monday, May 01, 2006

Welcome

This blog was created for writing about the eco-friendly kitchen gift basket designed for the Etsy Co-Production Contest. Our team designed a gift basket with an eco-friendly theme. Our basket includes a salad set, an apron, pot holders, fridge magnets and a vegetarian cookbook. All of these goodies are packaged in a basket made from paper grocery bags. Our team consists of:
- Ex-Boyfriend
- canadianwoodcrafts
- Mathilde
- JMCdesigns
- Kelliope

5 Comments:

At 10:20 AM, Blogger JMC designs said...

My link is not working because it needs a s on the end of design.

I am so sorry I haven't been able to get any recipes to you.:(

Thanks for all of your hard work!!
Jacqueline

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger Fixed Gear said...

Link fixed. Book is done now. I have recipes from Kelli and Mathilde in there, no worries.

 
At 10:14 PM, Blogger Kelliope said...

Wow, thanks so much for setting up this blog. The cookbook looks amazing!

 
At 11:25 PM, Blogger Kelliope said...

Blogging is new to me. I'm gonna email you all photos of Barry's salad set and sample loops that I did. They're jpegs and have not been photoshopped, so the lighting may be off. Please comment on the loops. My feelings won't be hurt if you don't like them and prefer to leave the salad set "loopless."

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger Kelliope said...

Hi, I'm never used blogs before. Can I upload photos? Do I need a special password? I set up an account and joined the Green Kitchen, but all I see is a way to sumbit comments. Am I missing something?
--Kelli

 

Post a Comment

<< Home